Just a quick post, since this turns out to be a week with way less time for sewing or blogging than I expected.
I finished this top literally minutes ago, which explains the not-so-great picture: I didn't keep trying until I had a decent one.
The fabric is a very thin, and ever-so-slightly sheer olive/brown cotton jersey from my stash. I pattern is one drafted last winter, made up in orange knit and blogged about here. Although I love the look of the first top, the fabric is just a bit too synthetic for my liking. This new one may be less striking but it will go well with my planned colours for autumn/winter.
I have another fabric in my stash which would work well with this design (and I'm thinking of using it within the next two weeks). If you're interested, I'll do a how-to for it (pattern and sewing) then.