- First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who commented on my Vogue dress posts. I don't feel so silly anymore for not getting this dress to work for me ;)
- Did anyone blog about and link to my first post about culottes? I'm just asking because, in the past week, I've received no less than four new comments on a post I did back in winter. They were all very nice and I hope those people have seen there is a tutorial in a later post.
Just for the record, of course you can link to my blog posts and tutorials, I love getting new visitors! I'm just curious what sparked the renewed interest in the culottes.
- I was going to complain about some Anonymous spam comments I've received (things which are written sort of like real comments, just without making reference to the actual content of my blog. and they all include a link), but after I deleted the first one, blogger spam filters seem to have kicked in so they no longer appear on to site (I just get them through the email).
Even before I found out about the spam filter, I was going to write that although I don't like getting spam, I'm not going to make anonymous commenting impossible because I have also received very nice comments from real people, who just don't happen to have an online alter ego which blogger can recognize. I don't want them to feel unwelcome.
- About the twisty top... Yes, I will make a pattern.
Just, please, be patient. I will be very busy with work for the coming 2 - 3 weeks. I'll try to keep up regular posting but there won't be time for any big projects. After that, I will get to work on it and make a multi-size pattern with instructions.
- And last but not least, I have, in fact, been sewing a bit this past week. I made E another pair of summer trousers. They don't get their own post because there's just one difference compared to the previous pair