They look like this now. I plan to import them into Illustrator, clean up those lines and then grade them with the help of Illustrator's grid (at least, I hope that'll work).
Before, when I made the pattern for the jeans skirt I put on Burdastyle, I graded by hand, with the pattern pieces on a large sheet of paper which I then cut up for the scanner. I hope using Illustrator (which I couldn't work with back then) will take less time and result in a clearer and cleaner looking final pattern.
Of course, after grading, I will have to divide the finished pattern into numbered A4 pieces for printing and check the pattern. I will also have to try and write clear instructions. For this, I plan to make the top again and take step-by-step pictures.
This is why I usually share tutorials instead of patterns...