May 2, 2013

On blogger

After four years of blogging in white on black, with blogger providing a black on white version for mobile phones, text colour suddenly started to give me grief yesterday.
My post became impossible to read because the black lettering from the editing page didn't change to white to suit the white-on-black template. When I changed this to white on black in the editor, I got black bars with white text in the mobile version. I spent an hour or so trying to fix it, but without succes. Which is why I eventually settled on grey as a not-so-happy medium.
Today, I tried again on another computer, with equal lack of success. But I did find out the entire blog was easy to read in the standard, black-on-white template. Which is why I've changed to that.
My apologies for the hard-to-read post from yesterday. I'll stick with this template for now, and maybe look into some minor re-styling when I have the time.

6 comments:

  1. Personally, I find this black on white Much easier to read than what you had before.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I prefer the black writing on a lighter background too, it is much easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with all those who like the black writing on white as well! Much easier to read...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in with the crowd! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the white background with black writing. It's very clean and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete