December 17, 2014

Just in case it applies to you

This is just something I came across yesterday. I thought I would mention it here on the off chance that it is of interest to some US based reader of this blog:

Fashion business platform FashionUnited is looking for Fashion Editors in New York and Los Angeles. You need to have two years experience writing for a news provider, an interest in fashion and its business and to live in the city in question. 

Just click on the cities to go to the job ad in question. It sounds like it could make a pretty cool job for somebody.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this is a job that pays. They don't mention compensation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean, but I use this site a lot and most ads are like that: Despite being for real, paid, jobs, there's never a number in them and often no information about compensation at all.

    ReplyDelete