July 22, 2012

Modefabriek

Just a quick update. Remember I told you I'd be busy this past week?


Well, I've been very busy helping designer friend M put the finishing touches on her collection for spring/summer 2013.


Now, we're presenting it at Holland's main fashion trade show Modefabriek. As a very small and 'fair' brand (eco fabrics, high labour standards, certified by Fairwear Foundation) we are in the MINT segment. 
I don't really expect anyone reading my blog to be visiting this fair, but, of course, you're very welcome to proove me wrong ;)
Just pop by and say hi, you know what I look like. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually going to be in Holland from next week. Too bad it will be over then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat jammer dat ik niet in de buurt ben. Wat enorm leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit a trade fair some day. I have a friend in the business who does a lot of these and I'm always curious about what smaller, independent designers are thinking and doing. Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete