August 12, 2014

Facebook?

Believe it or not, but I've never had a Facebook profile. Until today. I decided to make a profile as Lauriana, for my sewing-related stuff. I'm kind of scared about Facebook's tendency to scan through some very old email-contactlist and I wonder if that means it will also start suggesting me as a contact to people I used to know a long time ago and may not necessarily want to be in contact with... 
However, with a Facebook profile, I can join in Studio Faro's pattern puzzle and some other bloggers seem to enjoy interacting through this platform... So, I'm trying it out. The name I use there is Lauriana Petit Main Sauvage, with the same email address as the one here on the right. And with the current settings, anyone can contact me.
I don't really know how it works yet and I get the distinct impression that I'm trying to use Facebook in a slightly unusual way (the site seems to assume you'd want to be friends with anyone you've ever exchanged email with and I don't see any options to contacts people you may know through other means, like blogs). 
Anyway, if you'd like to contact me on Facebook, please do!

1 comment:

  1. Have sent a friend request. I've managed to stay with about 10 friends for years so you can use it that way! I rarely post though. Good luck

    ReplyDelete