January 1, 2010

And the winner is...


Drumroll please...
The winner of the Petit(e!) main sauvage New Year Giveway is... Cashew!
Congratulations!
Please get in touch with me through aichahockxAThotmailDOTcom (of course changing the capital letter bits for the appropriate symbols, I'm just hoping the spam-bots won't pick up on it this way), and let me know which design you want.

For those of you who didn't get lucky this time: you should know that my New Year's resolution for this blog is to do more, and hopefully better understandable, how-to's. I loved all your great reactions to the Giveaway and I'm planning to make at least one of the designs into a how-to as well.

A happy and creative 2010 to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Please please, a tutorial on the little shrug, I really, really like it!

    ReplyDelete